Embed your newsletter archive on any website
Show what your subscribers will recieve without letting them navigate away from your website.
Listen now (3 min) | Letter No. 61
#61 🦊 If you seek change, beware of the status police who limit your range.
Why everyone should take a break before they retire
Choose the number of issues to show from your latest or top newsletter issues.
As easy as copy-paste
Just paste 2 lines of HTML to get it working.
Give us your newsletter URL and set few preferences, we give you HTML that just works.
Refreshes the content as soon as you publish a new issue. Never stale.
Add custom CSS to make it look like a perfect fit for your website or blog.
Don't just ask emails
Let people preview of your content so they fall in love, instantly. 😍
One way to pay, everything included.
🚧 FREE while in active development
- Embed upto 20 issues
- Choose whether to show images, author name, and published date
- Embed your archive on any site builder
- Basic styling like background and text colors
- Choose between Recent and Top issues*
- Custom stying, letting you add CSS code to perfectly match your site
- Remove Stackblocks branding
- Upto date, always!
* Only for Substack
Start using the alpha version 🐣
We currently support Substack. Support for other services like Revue is the works. You can follow Aravind on Twitter to get updates.